If you have a blog and Facebook, you’ve probably already wondered how to publish your recent blog post to your Facebook wall. This is an easy process that you can actually do in Facebook and only takes a few minutes to complete. Follow our step-by-step process and you will sync the two up in no time.
- Log into Facebook
- In the top right corner of the page, click Account > Manage Pages
- Select the business Facebook page you want to add your blog posts to.
- In your tabs (Wall, Info, etc) you will see Notes, click it. (you may have to click the plus sign to see it)
- In the Notes tab, on the left navigation you will see Edit Import Settings under the Subscribe heading.
- Insert your blogs RSS feed url in the box, check off the box below and click Start Importing.
- Check everything to be sure it is working correctly.
Thats it! From now on when you publish a new post, it should populate on your Facebook fan page wall for your fans and friends to see. Don’t get discouraged if you do not immediately see your post on our wall right after publishing, it can often take hours before it updates your wall.